Sunday, August 31, 2008

Copycat of Feast's Fennel, Radish, and Orange Salad




I had this salad at Feast and once again, they got me thinking outside my inexperienced box. The recipe is easy to figure out. I have no idea where to begine with measurements.

1 orange, peeled and sliced
radishes
bulb of fennel
few basil leaves
mayo
white vinegar
teeny bit of olive oil
chili powder and paprika
roasted garlic??

Mix the salad up as in the picture. For the dressing I just mixed mayo with vinegar until it was slightly creamy. Add a little oil. Be careful not to add too much vinegar. Add whatever spices you want. I choose chili powder and paprika. I couldnt remember what the spice was I tasted. I think there was garlic in there too, but I'm not certain. But I'm a garlicaholic, so in my opinion you can just go ahead and add it it everything!

No comments: